“Take Me Out to the Ball Game Challenge”Students that successfully complete 2 or more credits through LaLuna/Eubank Credit Recovery will be the first to be considered as recipients of a ticket and transportation to the White Sox/Cleveland game May 21st at 7pm.
• Students must complete their assigned course in the allotted time. (1st and 2nd semesters)
• Students must have successfully completed assigned courses prior to May 1st.
• Students must have a good attendance record, no more than 7 unexcused absences and no more than 3 days tardy.
• Students must have a good discipline record. No referrals acquired in Credit Recovery LaLuna/Eubank.
• Students cannot be on social probation.
• Any student receiving referrals from other teachers and administrators will have to be cleared by Mr. McCollum prior to being considered.
Second group to be considered:
• Students who successfully complete 1 credit who only needed to complete 1 credit in the assigned time. (students will be put into a lottery)
• Students who took Credit Recovery for a grade replacement during 1st or 2nd semester
• Students assigned to extraneous Credit Recovery classes (Rivich, After School, SCALE (in good standing)